Do you have your Passport?
Look for this poster in participating windows!
You can participate anytime during, or throughout November 21, 2015 through March 27, 2016
Your Passport to Wolfeboro Winter Wonderland Program
Wolfeboro Area Chamber of Commerce invites you to participate in the “Passport to Wolfeboro Winter Wonderland”.
The more visits you make to businesses, events and activities the more valuable the prize is that you are eligible to win in a drawing.
Listed here are the three prize levels and number of stamps required to qualify:
Nor’ Easter Level: (51+ Stamps)
White Out Level: (26-50 Stamps)
Flurry Level: (up to 25 Stamps)
Where can I pick up a Passport? At the Wolfeboro Area Chamber of Commerce, and at Pop Whalen Ice Arena.
Where can I collect Stamps?
· At Pop Whalen Ice Arena, Abenaki Ski Area
· When participating in a Winter Wonderland Activity or Event
· At Chamber of Commerce Member businesses including sponsors, restaurants, shops, services, etc.
Including, get stamped at:
Back Bay Clothing, Beveridge Craft Beer, Black’s Paper Store, Bootlegger’s Footwear Center, Bridges’ Hallmark, Butternuts Good Dishes, Country Bookseller, and Dive Winnipesaukee Also, Emma Taylor...lifestyle clothing, Flags Over Winnipesaukee, Hampshire Pewter, Home Instead Senior Care, Garwoods Restaurant & Pub, Kalled Gallery, Kelleys Kreations, Mari’s Treasures and Mountain Tops Resort Shops. Additionally, Penny Candy Shop, and Nordic Skier/WinnipeSOCKEE Sock Co. Additionally, Nolan’s Brick Oven Bistro, Sabol’s Studio, Straw Cellar, The Wolfeboro Inn/Wolfe’s Tavern, Wolfeboro Casuals, and more.
1. Free to participate.
2. Open to all ages.
3. Passports can be picked up at the Wolfeboro Chamber of Commerce or Pop Whalen Ice Arena.
4. One participant per passport.
5. Turn your completed passport at Wolfeboro Chamber of Commerce or Pop Whalen Ice Arena. No limit on how many you complete.
6. Your name will then be entered in the appropriate prize level drawing. Winners will be selected at random from all entries received.
7. Deadline for all entries is March 27, 2016. Drawing will be held on March 28, 2016.
8. Passport can only be stamped at time of participation.
Thank you to this proud and generous Community Sponsor: HUGGINS HOSPITAL
Thank you to these proud sponsors:
Melanson Real Estate
Ashton & Company PA Brewster Academy Emma Taylor...lifestyle clothing The Wolfeboro Inn Thursty Water Systems
Baker-Gagne Funeral Home & Cremation Services; Donnybrook Home Services; Flags Over Winnipesaukee; Nordic Skier; Still Waters Health and Wellness.